Encrypt your files online using Encryptur. A free and easy to use tool, it allows users to keep their files secure right on the website.
To encrypt files, just provide your file and your password and Encryptur will do the rest for you. Online decryption is also available for your files. No need to sign up or log in to use the service.
With its 256 bit encryption, the possibility to hack or crack the file is greatly reduced.
Here are the steps to encrypt your files on the Encryptur site.
- Type the password you want to use in the textbox at top of page. Be carefule when typing as no password-retrieval functionality exists.
- Click on encrypt button in green. Then wait for the prompt to select a file from your PC.
- After choosing the file, uploading will begin automatically.
- Wait for uploading to complete and in few seconds you will receive a prompt to download a file with SIMP extension.
- Download the encrypted file and use it the way you want.
Do you have any tips for using Encryptur? Please add them to this list. Please vote up or down any tips that are already here. Thank you!
Your top tips for using @Encryptur #Encryptur #WebToolsWiki
Do you know any Encryptur alternatives? Please add the names of each tool to this list and help others to find them and try them out. Please vote up or down any alternative so we find the most popular ones. Thank you!
Your suggestions for alternatives to @Encryptur #Encryptur #WebToolsWiki
Password encrypter 1 - it is a simple encrypter to encrypt ur file with password,file can be deencrypted using the password only. its c++ project. i am not an
We hope you enjoy Encryptur. To search for any other online tool please use our search box at the top of the page. If you have benefited from what you have learned here we hope you will consider sharing this page with your social media friends by using one of the sharing buttons out on the left. Thank you!
If you have any questions about Encryptur please ask in the comment boxes below either Google+ or click over to Facebook. If you know lots about Encryptur or any other tool featured in The Web Tools Wiki then please let us know in the comments as well. We will connect with you and give you editing rights. We often pay regular editors for their time.